Destination Wedding Videos. Or Destination Wedding Films rather. (I prefer using the F-word because it connotes something crafted... something... cinematic.)
We've compiled a handful of our short films that accurately represent our brand* of filmmaking:
(Wooohoo! redsheep binge-watching for beginners!)
Destination Wedding Films
El Nido Elopement (John & Angela)
El Nido Destination Wedding (Janis & Zane)
Bali Destination Wedding (Ryan & Angela)
Venice Destination Wedding
Nikitsch, Austria Destination Wedding (Jacob & Sabine)
Batanes Destination Wedding (Mac & Jhunie)
Kilkenny, Ireland Destination Wedding (Daniel & Sheila)
Wilson Phillips "Bridesmaids" Surprise in Bali (Mike & Liz)
Sydney Destination Wedding - Same Day Edit (Em & Van)
Engagement Session Save the Date Films
Roadtrip Engagement Session Teaser (Koke & Pam)
Singapore Engagement Session (Ibuki & Emi)
Zambales Engagement Session (Dave & Aby)
*redsheep short films are generally characterized by the following:
- mood & treatment: natural, candid, not overly directed, nothing too contrived; having overtones of intimacy and authenticity.
- camera movement: handheld as much as possible. Drones? Only upon request. But if it were up to me, I'd do it entirely handheld. Minimalist gear setup: the less that it feels like a shoot, the better.
- content: People-people-place-people-place. No ring shots, gown shots, make up shots since 2011.
- look & feel: filmic, cinematic
- location: *wink wink*
- lighting: natural light
- and, song choice: timeless, preferably nothing too mainstream unless it gives a faithful representation of the couple or the day itself.
We've also included some "legacy" videos that were filmed before 2014. Some aspects, such as camera movement, are no longer consistent with our brand. (i.e., We don't use dollies, cranes and jibs anymore; we use stabilizers and steadicams sparingly.)
redsheep "Legacy" Films (pre-2014)
El Nido Destination Wedding (Dawid & Karolina)
Singapore Wedding (Adam & Emily)
El Nido Destination Wedding - Same Day Edit (Raphael & Daniela)
Thanks and happy watching!